Personal watercraft are so attractive to millions of watersports lovers because they are a great deal of fun. Whether you are a PWC enthusists who loves competitive racing, aggressive riding or just tooling around and having fun, some accessories are important for safety or for simply for enjoyable usage. This post contains the top 7 most popular PWC parts and accessories among PartsVu's PWC customer base.
A killswitch lanyard is necessary for safe PWC usage. PartsVu's customers love this lanyard because:
- Includes 7 keys and fits all Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and Nissan/Tohatsu kill switches
- 5 Amp @ 12V
- Black nylon casing
- 50" coil type tether
PVC coated anchors are designed primarily for personal watercraft and lighter boats up to about 10 feet in length. This anchor features a wide-area mushroom cup with three drainage holes providing excellent holding power. Learn more
- Will accommodate up to 6 riders
- Reusable storage keeper included
- Line Material/Strand: 16 strand (3/4" Diameter)
- Connection: 6" Loop at end
- Length: 60'
- Sections: 1
- Tensile Strength: 6,000 lbs.
The NOCO GB20 Genius Boost Jump Starter is a safe and easy way for people to jump-start a dead battery in seconds - even in freezing temperatures. It features precision battery clamps designed to connect to smaller batteries and terminals. The removable eyelets can be permanently mounted where the battery is hard to access directly.
- Ultra-bright, dual LED flashlight with 7 modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe
- Spark-proof + Reverse
- Polarity Protection
- For engines up to 4.0L
- For vehicles with single battery systems
- For 12V lead acid batteries
- Recharge from any USB port
- Charge virtually any USB device, including Smartphones and Tablets
- Motorcycles, ATV/UTV, snowmobiles, watercraft, garden and lawn mowers and cars
- 20x jump starts per charge
- 8x lighter and smaller
- Heavy duty precision clamps with integrated eyelet connectors
Safety always comes first on PartsVu's list of priorities. This life jacket is comfortable, sporty and perfect for PWC enthusists.
- Front zip entry
- Two belts for added strength
- U.S. Coast Guard approved and UL listed
Once again, safety always comes first on PartsVu's list of priorities. A small fire extinguisher is highly recommend to include on board your PWC. This small extinguisher is perfect for the job at hand.
- Regular Dry Chemical
- UL listed
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- 2-year limited warranty
- Suitable for use on liquid & energized electrical fires
- U.S. Coast Guard approved